2006-06-15

She Is My Love...

For a time parts of me were so lost they sunk into darkness, forgetting them was easy. The natural process of numbing. My ideas bleak, my art weak. I was a prime example of fragmentation - shattered and broken. Metaphorically, a slate. My front to the world convincing yet costly, preventing me from progress.

Training myself not to care...

At a time a light emerged from nowhere, an opening in the murky sky. The sun began to penetrate the sitting grey. I raised my eyes to her, her display of beauty was unrivalled. My front was beaten without fight, the edges wore down by the slightest grace of this song.

My walls are worn...

Now in time, two as one. The grey is purple, complimented by her yellows, reds, oranges, greens and blues. She is the colour in the feature, her beauty and blooming was attractive. Her depth and dimension appealing. Her intelligence and interpretations alluring.

I feel you
All in me
All around me
Stroking me


With time I have been taught the sides, the shades, the shallow and the submerged. With we time we have developed together. She holds my heart, my mind, my body and my soul. She holds me within.

You are the one who turned on the light, who brought the sun and made the rainbow possible...

With reaching, naturally past the leaves stretching to the sun our link has intertwined, bound, the pouring blending, we've entwined as one.

My love...

1 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

I
II

01:15  

Post a Comment

BACK