2005-10-05

What Is Happening...

I felt really in control of myself for a time, I knew what I was doing, saying, thinking, now I am straying from the guideline - after many influences mainly from a complete stranger memories have re-surfaced...

There is a pain in my heart,
Which was never there,
Now you have sank.
I can find the pain,
Filling my vessel.

Things were so,
When you were there.
I had nothing but everything.
Now you are gone,
I can only voyage in my loneliness.

I am scouting for something that cannot be found.
The something I found in you.

I'm not a master with words, I have never claimed to be. I might get back to this. The whole ocean seems so blank, maybe I'm trying too hard. I may draw a reflection.

1 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

How did I know?

08:32  

Post a Comment

BACK