2005-09-18

Romance...

I was drafting something to fit this topic for a while and I knew I was getting away from the point. Romance, there is something deeply satisfying about a pulling off a romantic gesture.

But seeing the reaction, knowing I've made someone happy and being aware I've made someone feel special because I put a little thought into doing something for someone who means that much to me. Seeing that sparkle in someones eyes because I went to a little more trouble planning an evening out. I don't see it as a chore for the right person, it's not difficult to take a moment to plan the route to the resteraunt or pondering and pencilling the birthday card message before getting it right for the card. Choosing how to word sentences and subtly playing music that means something in the background. Observing haircuts and new necklaces.

There is more to question in the perception of romance and in being romantic. I wouldn't call myself a romantic. What is wanted? What can be delivered?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK