2005-09-05

Back Stabbing...

What is it about going on holiday that means you're automatically going to end up in the middle of the floor with bruises round your ribs and nasty wounds expelling red red blood from your back?

Eight days out of the office, I don't know how I survived. I don't know how they survived. I don't know why I haven't been given the sack. Everything that went wrong was reported as something I was working on or something I was responsible. Surely with such a spinal role I deserve a pay rise. Or at least credit for correcting everything on my first day.

Weekly meetings - bring the points to the table. Although I did not mention the 'agonising pain' I was in. I did question how the less competent of my colleagues could pass their failing work, due to their inadequacy ability to me when I was absent then claim to have completed the work after I had spent my first day back sorting it. As expected; red faced silence was displayed in front of the manager.

Do we really have friends at work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK