2006-02-14

Today, Yesterday And Tomorrow...

Mio piĆ¹ caro,

I hope you know that it won't let go. I have a feeling for you that will stick to me till the day I die. You have blessed a part of me for being yourself, for being who you are and showing me what makes you just that. I have seen you tall, I know where you fall but you are still a bright that I am climbing too.

You have showed me a new love, a new day, you redefine things I thought I knew; the colours, the shades glimmer with the growth of the us that is.

With each look I feel myself lighten, I feel my smile with each smile you show. I wish I could fill the reflections of those eyes, that I could warm your body on the cold nights we share, that I had the words to say that would allow me to exhibit to you what I have simmering within my very existance for your love.

You fill my waking thoughts and my dreams, you are in me and I don't want you anywhere else. You are stroking and nourishing my soul beautiful.

Lo tenete.