2006-01-20

BRMC / Promise...

I see it in your eyes
There is a burden you cannot hide
But in their arms, you feel so alive
And in the moment you're cast aside

All lines have broken
And we need to you to hold on
Your eyes have opened
But you've got to go on
I'll comfort you, I'll stay with you
It's a promise not forgotten

Now I hear you in my mind
There was a story you claim to have
And I will by more gently by your feet
I'll tread softly or tread on my dreams

You're crying all these tears
But they mean to leave you dry
Still fighting all these years
About the same old things
We wish we never had

The vision's softly fades
But there's a light that still remains
And in these walls
I feel your sadness wain
But in the moment you feel no pain

Come on baby let's ride(light) the sunrise
Come on baby let's ride(light) the night

1 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

OMG! (I shame myself with chat speak...sigh.) My friend keeps trying to get me into BRMC. I really should buy an album...synchronicity and all. Any suggestions?

PS. Don't force yourself on my long posts...it's best to ignore all my rambles. Grin.

07:32  

Post a Comment

BACK