2005-06-17

Treat For The Lugs...

Editors - Someone Says, absolutely phenomenal. Mr. Curtis would've been flattered. Out-fucking-standing live. Probably the finest thing I've seen this year (big statement, as BRMC were terrific, put on a real show. There just aren't the words to describe it and I'm saying it's been outdone, mmh - not commiting to that. I can be a coward like that). But as soon as Tom began, I knew; this was immpressive.

The Dead 60s - Saturday Night Dub, I know I've mentioned them before. But this ska meets indie it's just great. Instrumental track to be enjoyed on repeat.

BRMC - Failsafe, just cause BRMC are such a talent.

Interpol - Slow Hands, why does no-one like this track?

The Open - Lost, massively underrated. One of those bands you learn there are so many people who haven't heard of them. Shoddy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BACK